September 29, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Willow Canyon School Community Council Agenda
Attendees: Alanna Comer, Amourette Bradley, Alicia Patrick, Michelle Snarr, Jennifer Marshall
- Elect chair for the 2021-22 school year
- Reviewed the roles of chair that include establishing the agenda monthly, setting meeting days/times, and facilitating meetings.
- Alicia Patrick was nominated for chair where Amourette Bradley motioned the nomination. The nomination was seconded by Michelle Snarr. The vote was unanimous that Alicia would be elected chair for the 2021-22 school year.
- Determine meeting schedule for the 2021-22 school year
- Meeting schedule was determined, with Mondays being the best days to meet for Alicia. Meeting schedule is set for 6:30 pm, the following days:
- October 18that 6:30 pm
- November 15that 6:30 pm
- January 10th6:30 pm
- February 7that 6:30 pm
- March 21stat 6:30 pm
- April 18that 6:30 pm
- Vote was unanimous that this would be the meeting schedule for the year
- Additional questions were brought up by Alicia on when data should be looked at and when previous plans would be addressed
- Data is shared once we have the data points compiled after Winter Benchmark testing, done in January or February to begin to outline funding allocations for the upcoming school year.
- Previous plans set by the SCC can be reviewed by previous notes and information. We will review the outcomes from spending throughout the school year and growth from data.
Meeting adjourned at 5:13 pm